- A store of a well-known apparel brand was located at the periphery of a well-known town.
- The store was witnessing declining sales for quite sometime and wanted to diagnose the reasons for the same.
- Wanted to understand the reasons for declining sales.
- Wanted to figure different segments coming to the store.
- Wanted to understand the impact of competition environment.
- Reasons for the declining sales basis location, assortment, brand perceptions, promotions, service & consumer cohorts.
- An understanding of the shopper at the store : attitude and behavior; 5Ws and 5Hs.
- Reasons for the loyalists to stick & reasons for the lapsers to move out.
- Existing consumer segments for the store & their respective segment sizes.
- Basis an understanding for declining sales client could develop a strategy to arrest sales.
- Basis the segmentation, client could develop a product mix for different segments.