- A consumer durable company wanted to enter the Indian market and with an understanding of usage and attitude of Indian consumers in two categories, refrigerators and washing machines.
- The client wished for an understanding of category dynamics, purchase process and usage habits of both categories.
- The study was to aid the brand in creating both product and communication strategy for the brand.
- Wanted to understand the usage pattern of the products.
- Wanted to understand the purchase behavior of the products
- Wanted to understand the brand perceptions around the products
- Helped create better marketing and communication strategies to enter the Indian electronic market.
- Segments which the brand could target.
- An understanding of the usage patterns which led to product level tweaks.
- A broad understanding of brand standings in the market and the white space available for the brand.
- Input into the communication of the brand basis brand perception and products being offered.