- Client wished to conduct a customer satisfaction study across 14 cities (tier 1 & 2) in India to identify their customer needs from on-boarding to making claims.
- Evaluate service level experience from client and take their feedback.
- Customer experience of purchase of policy.
- Customer journey from on-boarding till claims.
- Total hand holding process by the company executives.
- Information finding process for customers.
- Offer suggestions based on sample segments.
- Offer 360-degree overview to client about customer journey and satisfaction points.
- Explaining the un-satisfied areas in customer journey with the brand.
- Improvements in customer handling processes.
- Feedback on customer unmet needs.