- Understanding group of services offered under one brand – associations to gather brand perception and value in consumer’s mind.
- Attributes and strong associations with the parent brand.
- Identifying various services offered by the bank and a perceived hierarchy in consumers mind.
- Identifying key brand values and associations.
- Diagnosing brand imagery.
- Helping the client identify current ‘brand archetype’ and to unearth reasons for the same.
- Enable the client to envisage other archetypes which can be developed to make the brand grow out stronger in customer association for brand resonance and brand salience.
- Improvement in marketing activities for the parent brand and group branding.