- Client wanted to enter Indian market by offering a world class campus and a full scaled boarding experience for students till 12th
- They wanted to understand the acceptance of foreign schools amongst parents, students in India.
- Identify feasibility of the launch and recommend on a go-to-market strategy for them.
- Identify reasons for parents and students to be interested in undertaking education at foreign universities.
- Engage with well-known faculty and map the true market sentiment.
- Identify the existing competition in the market.
- Exposure to the concept and gathering unbiased reactions.
- Government acceptance towards foreign institutes entering India.
- Audience acceptance towards the idea.
- Explain parents’ willingness to pay to pay for education and their interest levels
- About faculty’s willing to participate in the education institute.
- Share an opinion from Govt officials and access their willingness to open doors for foreign institutes in India.
- Clear opinion about the feasibility of their plan.
- Suggestions for devise a program – list of expectations, pricing, promotion strategy.