Financial Company (State Owned Enterprise)
One of financial services companies owned by Indonesian State-Owned Enterprises Ministry diversified its business from Business to Consumer (B2C) to Business to Business (B2B). The company already set up the division to serve the new segment without sufficient marketing strategy initiatives.
- Gap analysis between current vs ideal state,
- Understanding general market environment that will impact to client’s business,
- Discover expert insights to understand technological direction and identify key decisions to make,
- Mapping customer, employee and management perspective towards product and business-related aspects.
On this project we suggested to:
- Prioritize key gaps and develop initiatives to address it,
- Identify key market drivers that strongly influence client’s business,
- Recommend key technology development to embed on business process to enhance customer experience, simplify business process and reduce operation costs,
- Analyse perspective from customer, employee and management to strengthen product and service delivery.
The marketing roadmap contributes to the analysis, formulation and implementation of marketing strategies for the Institutional Relations Division.
- Reducing the risk of failure to implement strategic initiatives and projects in the Institutional Relations Division due to poor planning
- Provide control to maximize the sustainability of B2B marketing programs
- Avoid ad hoc investments that provide ad hoc benefits only
- Encourage the creation of more integrated and sustainable solutions within the Institutional Relations Division
- Improve capabilities and optimal utilization of resources on the internal side of the Institutional Relations Division
- Provide guidance for prioritizing strategic initiatives and projects, particularly in the implementation phase
- Ensure the sustainability of the development of work programs during 2020-2023 through planning activities that are more focused and sustainable