Our advanced analytics team has excelled in the past for:
- Optimizing the product line by using analysis
- Forecast demand and configure products, product portfolios and pricing.
- We tackle segmentation in a number of ways i.e. latent class, hierarchical approaches and innovations like cluster ensembles.
- To understand the strengths of concepts we use model-based scoring techniques.
- We use drivers analyses like correlations, structural equation modeling, etc
- For new concepts, we will benchmark/score the concepts and to understand the strengths of concepts, we offer model-based scoring techniques.
- For new product configuration and demand forecasting, we rely on a wide array of conjoint methodologies, from traditional conjoint and choice-based conjoint to adaptive and menu-based onjoint.
- And, we can optimize your product line by using a wide range of analytics such as:
- Incrementally analysis – an innovative volume analysis based on simple survey metrics, and a must-have for many of our clients
- Full or partial shelf shopping exercises using choice modeling that accounts for competitive brands and pricing when optimizing the line.
IDENTIFYING YOUR TARGET MARKET THROUGH SEGMENTATION
We are highly skilled and very experienced in segmentation techniques, as well as innovations like cluster ensembles and reverse segmentation. We also strive to collect and use survey data with a high signal-to-noise ratio so that our segmentation solutions are high quality. We also leverage different approaches in many of our segmentation surveys to gain greater discrimination in defining your segments.
IDENTIFYING WHAT DRIVES ATTITUDES/BEHAVIORS
We have lots of tools in our arsenal that we use for drivers analyses – it could be as simple as correlations or advanced as structural equation modeling or hierarchical Bayes regression.
MERGING BEHAVIOR WITH ATTITUDES
We often undertake analyses of client data (most are transaction based), along with survey data; many times, we merge the two to help tie survey results attitudes) more closely with customer data (behaviors).
Our team can help you optimizing your shelf display as per your product range by prioritizing which products can improve by displaying at front. We can help you make informed decisions.
Price is a major factor in the success of a product provided you know the best pricing spot for your product and services.
If you are willing to think of new product and need to know specific features of that product having insight is key to creating a product that achieves demand.
You may need forecasting data to determine ways to get more people to buy your product. Our Key Drivers Analyses helps clients figure out what things are important to consumers and matter in their decision-making process.